Home > Software, Talks > DSLs in JavaScript Video

DSLs in JavaScript Video

October 13th, 2009 Leave a comment Go to comments

The video of my DSLs in JavaScript talk [slides - pdf] from QCon is now available on the InfoQ site; many thanks to all those who have written me or tweeted links, I appreciate it! I can’t say enough good things about QCon, it’s a great show with some amazing talks – if you have a chance to go, you really should. But, if getting to London or San Francisco (two of my absolutely favorite cities) isn’t on the radar screen, the next best thing is watching the fantastic videos you’ll find posted regularly on InfoQ. Enjoy!

Categories: Software, Talks Tags:
  1. August 11th, 2015 at 05:18 | #1

I really feel like the writer has in depth understanding in this topic. Pretty good post. I identified your web site ideal for my wants. Many thanks for sharing the great tips. This is an interesting and so well preserved blog.

2. February 6th, 2017 at 02:09 | #2

About just what the the device does, allow simply claim, it accessibility exclusive documents in the web server and also modifies it to infuse the the created diamonds and also coins that where supposed from the hack using the net.

3. April 21st, 2017 at 03:30 | #3

Hope to go to the beach on the sea level :)

4. June 2nd, 2017 at 05:17 | #4

Thanks for written about DSLs in JavaScript videos, I am also watching QCon talk show and it’s my favorite show because this host are really awesome working in this show.

5. July 25th, 2017 at 03:28 | #5

Thank you for sharing this article with us! I believe there will be more people like me, they can find many interesting things in this article of you!
    - happy wheels
    - impossible game
    - roll the ball

6. sdvs
    August 28th, 2017 at 04:40 | #6

I know there will be many difficulties and challenges but I am determined to do it. If it does not succeed then it will be a lesson for me as well
    catmario4.com

7. Allen
    September 18th, 2017 at 05:11 | #7

If you really want to pass Juniper IT certification exam with flying colours, Dumpsleader’s JNCIA Certification Exam PDF is perfect for your preparatory requirements.

8. sdvsd
    September 29th, 2017 at 05:00 | #8

It seems I’m on the right track, I hope I can do well. The result was something I did and was doing to implement it.

1. October 28th, 2009 at 19:42 | #1